1 Hour Consultation
Taking the first step can be daunting or you may feel embarrassed that your home somehow got out of control.
- Let’s Take A Look
Together we will take a look around and establish which area or areas are most important to you to clear and organise. Working with You to Boost Your Motivation & Decision Making
- Construct a Plan & Quote
A detailed Plan of what to do in the time allocated and agreed will be drawn up and emailed to you along with your Quote and Payment receipt.
- We will work together and I will motivate and support you to make decisions.
- Pre loved items will be bagged and taken away to selected local Charity Shops
- Items for disposal can be taken away or disposed of in your waste bins if room permitted to save you on cost.
- Items to be relocated or stored can be boxed and relocated.
- Large Items of Pre loved furniture can be collected and taken away for Charity.
- Council collected can be organised
- Items of Value for Sale can be advertised for you using Facebook Market Place. Taking the hassle and stress of answering messages and arranging collection away from you.
- Support in General Cleaning and Domestic Chores. We clean as we clear.
- Organising and reorganising spaces using what the clients has available.
- Additional support offered depending of the client’s individual needs. Can be discussed at the consultation.
- Sage Clearing Optional. To help clear the space and bring energy back to a positive and uplifting level.
- Information and Referral.
Information and referral are also offered to assist you in other areas of your life.
- Make the Commitment
The consultation fee is payable by eftpos over the phone when the booking is made. This is because in my experience clients get cold feet, avoid, procrastinate and cancel the appointment. Payment is a form of commitment and gives purpose and motivation to the client to commit to the scheduled date.